Ultrasonic cleaning of the skin
Facial cleansing is one of the most popular procedures in cosmetology.
Facial cleansing is carried out by several methods:
- Ultrasonic peeling
Today, ultrasonic cleaning is considered the most requested method.
Ultrasonic cleaning is a light exfoliation without trauma to the skin without pain.
It can be used on all skin types, even the most sensitive and couperose skins.
- Ultrasonic cleaning completely cleans the top layer of the skin.
- Removes blackheads and sebaceous glands from pores.
- Due to the effect of ultrasound, the dead cells located in the upper layer of the skin are softened and completely removed
- After ultrasonic peeling, the skin becomes fresh, soft and smooth. The skin color becomes even
- The penetration of active substances contained in creams and masks into the deep layers of the skin improves.