Neurology is a branch of medicine that deals with diseases of the nervous system, as well as the brain and musculoskeletal system. It is not easy to make an initial diagnosis of neurology because the general symptoms are the same. Since it is the part that needs to go through the psychological process, treatment methods are discussed together with psychology. In this regard, neurological diseases usually come to the fore in genetics.
When applying the method of treatment of neurological diseases, establishing a diagnosis is of great importance. If there are symptoms in neurology, the most important solution is to consult a specialist doctor as soon as possible.
Neurology deals with the entire brain and nervous system. Risk factors occurring in this region are provided by diagnosis and treatment methods under the supervision of a specialist doctor. From this point of view, we can talk about many different issues about which diseases neurology deals with.
- Sudden memory loss with numbness in the extremities
- ALS disease and multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease and hand tremors over time
- Severe headaches and persistent dizziness
- Pain and numbness in the face
- It occurs anywhere in the body
- Epilepsy and sensory loss from epilepsy
Since neurological diseases are very similar to each other, it is not easy to diagnose. In this regard, some technical methods for making a correct diagnosis are discussed:
- Physical examination
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Direct x-ray
- Neuroendocrine studies
- Lumbar puncture