Based on our "Prevention is more economical than treatment" strategy, you can get information about your health, concerns or diseases in the Check-up examination packages, which consist of laboratory, instrumental and clinical examinations.
- Reduce your risk of getting sick
- Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or diseases early
- Increase the chance of treatment and cure
- Limit the risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions
- Increase life and improve health
- Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding expensive medical services
- Establish a good cooperation with the doctor so that the treatment is more effective
- Stay up-to-date on new medical information or technologies available
Check-up is a general assessment of the health status of healthy individuals and an early diagnosis of a possible disease that does not yet cause any complaints through screening. Getting checked is about taking care of yourself and your health. In some diseases, especially cancer, early diagnosis is extremely important. Therefore, early diagnosis of such diseases as a result of check-up scans increases the success of treatment.